Why this Event?
We believe you have the power to make your city the most livable in the world.
When you have the skills to make cities sustainable, prosperous and innovative, you can surpass your community’s needs and expectations.
That’s the purpose of the 3rd Annual Smart & Clean Cities Summit. To empower you with data-driven digital approaches that innovate your services and ensures excellence in the digital-age.
2021 Key Speakers
Day One - Speaker Sessions - 28th September 2021
Day Two - Speaker Sessions - 29th September 2021
Post-Conference Workshop - 30th September 2021
Benefits of Attending
- Achieve whole-of-city integration through holistic strategy development
- Enrich citizen experiences by meeting community needs
- Drive buy-in through community engagement in smart cities development
- Reform service delivery and city operations through use of real-time data
- Strengthen local economies by becoming an innovation hub
- Ensure smart city success through collaboration between cities, government and the private sector
Who Should Attend
- Head of Smart City and Innovation
- CIO/Head of IT
- Director of Digital and Future Cities
- Head of City Strategy
- Headof Infrastructure
Our 2021 Key Speakers
This is a paragraph about Sylvania connected solutions. They sponsored an event and were very happy
PS News is an online newspaper packed with news and other information designed to inform, entertain and challenge the professional staff of public sector organisations and other interested parties around the nation. PS News is totally independent of Government, union or political influence and is compiled and updated by journalists in Canberra and other capital cities.
The Mandarin is made for public sector leaders and executives and the many stakeholders and suppliers interested in their work. Put simply, we deliver the news and analysis that the public sector reads every day. With a focus on senior executives and public administration professionals, there is no other news source like it.