Why This Event
This event will be livestreamed!
From April 2020, all our events will be available to livestream. To access this ticket, simply choose the ‘Livestream’ option rather than the location when completing your booking.
In all you do, you have the power to live excellence.
You aim for more than just organisation. You work with leadership, efficiency and strategy.
Your success starts with high-level efficiency and is achieved through continuous development.
That’s the purpose of Public Service EA PA Summit. To celebrate and advance your success.
Public Service EA PA Summit is a platform to discuss how Executive Assistants are the driving force behind efficiency and excellence in the Australian Public Service. This event will bring together VIP keynotes, case studies and panel discussions by Australia’s most senior Public Service EAs to give you the tools to develop stronger leadership, communication, time and stakeholder management skills.
Don’t let your success stand still.
- How to advance your career and fine-tune your leadership skills
- What you need to be a top-performing EA
- How to find your mentor and become one
- Strategies to nurture and build teams that deliver
- The winning formula for EA innovation
- Personal branding and how to unlock your full potential
- Technology trends that impact your role as an EA
- Team building – what works and why
- Conflict-resolution and being heard
- Communication, self-confidence and emotional intelligence
- Next generation of leadership – where to next?
Our 2020 Key Speakers
Pre-Conference Workshop, 25th August 2020
Day 1 - 26th August 2020
Day 2 - 27th August 2020
Post Conference Workshop - 28th August 2020
Benefits of Attending
- Add more value to the organisation as an EA by adopting a leadership mindset
- Take control of your career progression within the role and beyond
- Drive organisational success through high-level efficiency and communication
- Be inspired by leading EAs from Australia Government Organisations
- Maximise productivity in through effective change management
- Boost effectiveness through taking charge of your health and wellbeing
Who Should Attend
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Office Manager
- Business Manager
- Executive Officer
Our 2020 Speakers
Partnership Opportunities Available!
“Never underestimate the value of standing face to face with a person and engaging them with the thing you are most passionate about.”
It’s a digital world and a lot of emphasis is placed on how technology can push your product or service further. And it can. But there’s an old adage that people buy from people, not only that, they buy from people they know and like. You need to give your customers an opportunity to get to know you. In person. That’s where sponsorship can help.
1. Put Your Business in the Spotlight
Position yourself as an authority in your industry, gain respect and credibility and stand out from the pack in front of the exact right target market for you. Instead of just attending and networking, sponsorship lets you show attendees what you are all about.
2. Get in front of your Target Market
We have a big database and we spend a lot of time and effort marketing our event to your exact target market because we have a mutual goal of bringing them together for the event. All you need to do is come prepared to dazzle them.
3. Lead Generation and New Contacts
Give your sales team a boost and get new leads by attracting people to you that you would otherwise not connect with. Take networking to the next level with games, prize giveaways, and more. Conferences can be information overload, but by make networking fun and giving your brand a physical presence, the leads will flock to you.
4. Increase Brand Awareness
Event sponsorship is an easy way to build brand awareness with the right target market. We’ve worked with companies launching new products, brands that have extensive awareness and are looking for a new audience, and even companies going through a re-brand. Use of branded merchandise means your audience takes your brand home with them and can save hours of prospecting time.
5. New Clients, New Customers, New Business
You never know who a new customer might be but with so many of the right people gathered together you can’t help but get new clients and close new business. We’ve seen our event partners sign up highly qualified leads on the spot, as well as close deals simply by being in the right place at the right time.
6. Give attendees a “taste” of your business
We all know how much advertising can cost. Clicks, views, impressions, EDMs. We can work with you to tailor a package that suits your needs in your budget for the best way you like to get in front of your audience. By leveraging the event to your advantage, there will be no limit on your potential ROI.
Whatever your needs, as long as you know how, when and by what method you like to engage with people, we can tailor a package to suit your needs. Be it an intimate private dinner with your selection of delegates or a keynote speaking slot in front of the entire audience, we can make it happen!
Strategic sponsorship opportunities are limited. Contact Josh Hooper on (02) 8806 0524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss bespoke package options.
Just want to Thank You for providing this opportunity. It was wonderful to come together with other PA's/EA's and understand the importance of our role and also getting guidance for our professional development.
Inspiring, fabulous, very grateful to have experienced this
So Inspiring! The message I took was to never be afraid to put yourself forward for new challenges but always take care of yourself.