About the Course
The Leadership for Women Masterclass has been developed based on significant experience in supporting women’s’ development both individually and in groups. It is relevant for any female leader or aspiring leader looking for developmental changes.
Leadership is now about how a leader thinks about and conceptualises the contexts in which she is called to lead. This course is designed to challenge your assumptions, expand your mindset and to leverage your whole mind-body neurology.
You will learn the art of powerful verbal and nonverbal communication, the ability to navigate conflict and the agility to co-ordinate different perspectives to exert your personal influence for optimal decision-making.
KEY LEADERSHIP ATTRIBUTES TO TAKE AWAY
- Deepen your self-awareness to understand your strengths, blind spots and what is holding you back
- Appreciate the patterns that define your current state of being
- Move towards new and powerful ways of fulfilling your purpose
- Build capacity to navigate your mind and develop your emotions
- Broaden your perspectives with a diverse group of women to master inter-personal communications
- Step up into a focused and driven method of leadership
- Confidence: The confidence you need to navigate your role and engage successfully with multiple stakeholders, customers and partners
- Communication: Leverage communication skills for shared understanding and increased impact
- Influence: Engage others with a greater presence
- Leadership Voice: Develop your unique authentic leadership style to express your intention clearly and eloquently
- Blending life and work: Find the balance amongst the various roles and contexts of your life
- Expanding perspective: Deepen and broaden your worldview and ability to coordinate different perspectives
About the trainer
Ami Cook is an internationally qualified coach and facilitator in several leading edge methodologies, and a specialist in developmental change. As a thought leader in this space, she is a sought after keynote speaker around next generation leadership development and cultural evolution in organisations and recently appeared in the Chief Future Officer Magazine.
Ami also brings a wealth of experience in the areas of Consulting, Programme Management and Change from her senior positions across a range of Global Organisations.
Ami is fiercely passionate about people, about their potential, about leading and living fully in each role that they perform. Her work focuses on solutions that enable people to become more responseable. She is the Chief Development Officer at MindNavig8or Technologies. As the world’s first cultural transformation platform, MindNavig8or represents a next generation technology solution for leadership and cultural evolution.
Ami is a strong advocate for the development of female leaders and runs a Women In Leadership forum, that has a growing community
Who should attend?
- General Managers and Heads of Department
- Senior Management
- Middle Management
- Future Leaders
- HR Directors
On-Site and In House Training
Want this course tailored to your unique issues, delivered on your premises?
The benefits of In-House Training solutions are:
- Tailoring content specifically to your organisation
- Save money by eliminating travel, accommodation and group costs
- Reduce administrative and logistical effort
- Qualified trainers who have decades of industry knowledge and experience
- Empowered staff with while they grow as a unified team
Talk to us about an on-site and in-house customised training solution