Why this event?
We believe that when you unlock the full potential of data, you create a more effective Australian Public Service.
Your role is vital to improving policy and service delivery, making evidence-based decisions and strengthening our digital economy.
You can only achieve this if the data capabilities of your entire organisation are strong, standardised and resilient to privacy breaches. You can achieve this with the skills for effective data management and security.
That’s why we’ve created Data Management and Security for Government 2019. So you can hear from Australia’s data experts to develop concreate strategies that will improve data effectiveness.
Day One : Speaker Sessions : 27th February
Day Two: Speaker Sessions: 28th February
Benefits of Attending
- Future proof your data infrastructure to enhance data capabilities
- Facilitate government-wide decision making through interdepartmental data sharing
- Drive Open Data initiatives by mitigating the fear of data breaches
- Build and maintain public trust through secure storage of data
- Develop strong Data Governance to facilitate access to high-quality real time data
Who Should Attend
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Data Officers/Scientists
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Data Officers
- Data Architects
Full Speaker Lineup
PS News is an online newspaper packed with news and other information designed to inform, entertain and challenge the professional staff of public sector organisations and other interested parties around the nation. PS News is totally independent of Government, union or political influence and is compiled and updated by journalists in Canberra and other capital cities.
The Mandarin is made for public sector leaders and executives and the many stakeholders and suppliers interested in their work. Put simply, we deliver the news and analysis that the public sector reads every day. With a focus on senior executives and public administration professionals, there is no other news source like it.