- Register Now to Save $400: Early Bird Rate Expires
Unlocking Economic Output Through Better Regulation
Successful regulatory reform isn’t just about removing red tape.
It demands appropriate regulation, a strong compliance culture and implementing outcomes-based approaches. When done well, you can unlock $176 billion a year in economic output.
The 4th Annual Regulatory Reform Summit 2020 will challenge regulators to encourage industry innovation, drive economic growth and ensure public protection. You will learn how to allocate resources according to regulatory risks, influence compliance behaviours in regulated organisations and adapt your regulatory models as industries evolve. Most importantly, you will maximise the success of reforms with outcomes-driven approaches.
What You’ll Learn at the Regulatory Reform Summit:
Improve competition and growth for industries through red-tape reduction
Understand how culture impacts compliance, and how to encourage adherence to regulation
Build high performing regulatory teams by improving your leadership skills
Implement outcomes-based regulation to enable innovation and flexibility in regulation
Balance stakeholder expectations with a need for appropriate regulation
Improve resource allocation by increasing risk appetite for regulation
Our 2020 Key Speakers:
Pre-Conference Workshop, 3rd March 2020
Day One - Conference, 4th March 2020
Day 2, Conference, 5th March 2020
Post-Conference Workshop: 6th November 2020
Key Benefits of Attending
- Improve competition and growth for industries through red-tape reduction
- Gain tools to measure culture in regulated organisations to encourage greater compliance
- Strengthen regulatory leadership to optimise regulatory teams
- Implement outcomes-based regulation to enable innovation and flexibility in regulation
- Balance stakeholder expectations with a need for appropriate regulation
- Improve resource allocation by increasing risk appetite for regulation
- Commissioners and Assistant Commissioners
- Heads of Policy and Policy Managers
- Heads of Regulatory Reform
- Secretary and Assistant Secretary
- Directors and Assistant Directors
- Heads of business improvement
- Heads of service delivery
- Policy Analysts and Advisors
- Data Architects
Our 2019 Speakers Line Up
PS News is an online newspaper packed with news and other information designed to inform, entertain and challenge the professional staff of public sector organisations and other interested parties around the nation. PS News is totally independent of Government, union or political influence and is compiled and updated by journalists in Canberra and other capital cities.
The Mandarin is made for public sector leaders and executives and the many stakeholders and suppliers interested in their work. Put simply, we deliver the news and analysis that the public sector reads every day. With a focus on senior executives and public administration professionals, there is no other news source like it.
Interested in networking with this market? Want to align your brand with the cause?
Be part of this event and associate your business and brand with the largest and most forward-thinking organisations in this arena.
As an event partner, we will work closely with you and your business to achieve your objectives, which may include:
Build your brand amongst a large community of senior decision makers
With a senior delegation from the industry to discuss pressing issues.
Discussions about your organisation’s services, capabilities and solutions.
Market feedback to appreciate key drivers underpinning your industry
Your chosen spokesperson’s reputation as an industry thought leader.
6. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & ROI
create new business opportunities across business communities who are difficult to engage via traditional means of communication.
Strategic sponsorship opportunities are limited. Contact the sponsorship team on (02) 8248 0200 or email email@example.com to discuss bespoke package options.