- SAVE $200 FIRST IN EXPIRES
Creating Impact & Innovation via Focused Problem Solving.
At it’s core, design thinking is a process for creating new and innovative ideas, and for creative problem solving. It’s been described as “a human-centred approach to innovation that draws from the designer’s toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.”
Businesses unlocking the power of design thinking are transforming the processes and leaving their competition in the dust.
How can you unlock the benefits and adapt? How do organisations deliver exceptional service and products?
To answer these questions the Design Thinking: Impact and Value Summit 2020 brings to Australia world-leaders in design thinking and implementation to discuss how businesses, from any industry, can effectively add value to both their business and it’s customers by integrating solution across the organisation, getting closer to users to design from the inside, and bring multidisciplinary teams together to leverage the power of collective expertise.
PRE - WORKSHOPS | Tuesday, 25th February
CONFERENCE - DAY ONE | Wednesday, 26th February
CONFERENCE - DAY TWO | Thursday, 27th February
POST - WORKSHOP | Friday, 28th February
Why Attend Design Thinking Impact & Value Summit?
- Break inhibiting organisational patterns by cultivating problem-solving teams
- Empower your organisational culture by creating innovative products, services, processes, and strategy
- Super charge organisational growth by developing deeper customer relationships
- Uncover strategic insight into developing design thinking capacity within your organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Customer Experience, User Experience & Service Delivery
- Innovation & Digital Experience
- Digital, Solution & Product Design
- Heads of Marketing, Product and Capability mangers
- CIOs and CTOs