- Registration Closes
Why this event?
Trust. You need it to deliver services. Your department needs it to implement policy.
But how do you build it? How can you grow it?
By engaging the community and affiliated stakeholders. By listening to their diverse perspectives and empowering them to get involved in decisions through transparency, inclusivity and collaboration.
This is the aim of Community and Stakeholder Engagement for Government 2019. To foster positive public perception of government projects and enable long-term success of services and policies by building engaged communities and stakeholders. It will bring together all tiers of government to deliver interactive case-studies, round-tables and workshops that will enable you to enhance your organisation’s engagement capabilities.
Now in its third year, this event has evolved to focus on the key themes of transparency, inclusivity, collaboration and trust to drive engagement results. This is your opportunity to hear
from the front runners in Australian engagement.
Pre-Conference Workshop - 23rd July
Day One - Keynote Sessions - 24th July
Day Two - Keynote Sessions - 25th July
Post- Conference Workshop - 26th July
Benefits of Attending
- Hear case-studies on the best ways to build two-way engagement and ensure transparent and authentic communication
- Attend a hands-on masterclass to learn how to engage with multicultural audiences. Brainstorm with your peers on how to build culturally safe environments for collaboration
- Increase confidence when designing and collaborating projects and policies with community and stakeholders
- Discover how to overcome community distrust to build long-term stakeholder relationships
- Participate in round tables discussions and uncover a diverse range of engagement tools ready to be implemented when you return to the office
- Become a trusted advisor for your community and a thought leader in the Engagement Community
Who Should Attend This Event?
- Directors of Stakeholder Engagement
- Directors of Community Engagement
- Head of communications/ communications managers
- Head of Public Relations/Public Relations Managers
- Digital / Online Engagement Managers
Full Speaker Line-Up
Partnership Opportunities Available!
Analysis & Policy Observatory (APO) is a digital knowledge hub that makes public policy research visible, discoverable and usable. APO provides policy professionals and researchers with the latest policy resources and free Daily, Weekly and New Zealand briefings.
APO is hosted at Swinburne University of Technology and supported by the Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG) and the Australian Research Council.
PS News is an online newspaper packed with news and other information designed to inform, entertain and challenge the professional staff of public sector organisations and other interested parties around the nation. PS News is totally independent of Government, union or political influence and is compiled and updated by journalists in Canberra and other capital cities.
The Mandarin is made for public sector leaders and executives and the many stakeholders and suppliers interested in their work. Put simply, we deliver the news and analysis that the public sector reads every day. With a focus on senior executives and public administration professionals, there is no other news source like it.
Interested in networking with this market? Want to align your brand with the cause?
Be part of this event and associate your business and brand with the largest and most forward-thinking organisations in this arena.
As an event partner, we will work closely with you and your business to achieve your objectives, which may include:
Build your brand amongst a large community of senior decision makers
With a senior delegation from the industry to discuss pressing issues.
Discussions about your organisation’s services, capabilities and solutions.
Market feedback to appreciate key drivers underpinning your industry
Your chosen spokesperson’s reputation as an industry thought leader.
6. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & ROI
create new business opportunities across business communities who are difficult to engage via traditional means of communication.
Strategic sponsorship opportunities are limited. Contact the sponsorship team on (02) 8248 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss bespoke package options.
It’s always such a nice forum and there was a beautiful collaborative and supportive vibe in the room. I’m sure the event you created has cemented the future of community engagement.
Very Interesting and have gathered / insight for way forward in the workplace
Good to meet others in the same field with the same challenges and opportunities