About the Course
The Leadership for Women Masterclass has been developed based on significant experience in supporting womens’ development both individually and in groups.
It is relevant for any female leader or aspiring leader looking for developmental change.
Leadership is now about how a leader thinks about and conceptualises the contexts in which she is called to lead. This course is designed to challenge your assumptions, expand your mindset and to leverage your whole mind-body neurology.
You will learn the art of powerful verbal and non-verbal communication, the ability to navigate conflict and the agility to co-ordinate different perspectives to exert your
personal influence for optimal decision-making.
Personal vs Position Power
Understand the difference between personal and positional power and what makes your leadership unique. You will explore Neuro Semantics to gain greater awareness of how you are constructing your current reality and how to forge new, optimal ways of navigating your environment.
- How your values and experiences shape how you show up and how you lead
- How to work with mindset and emotional states to maximise your EQ and move from reaction to response under pressure
- Operate from a place of conscious choice leveraging your 4 personal powers
- Finding work/life balance and navigating your accountabilities in the work environment
The capacity to communicate clearly, confidently and elegantly is the key to any successful exchange between people. You will learn to facilitate communication experiences in an influential and impactful way to create
genuine personal engagement with anyone.
- Uncover your own communication style
- How to use gesture as well as voice to communicate effectively and confidently
- How to leverage different levels of listening to probe issues with tact and depth
- Being clear on intention and framing conversations
5:00 Close of Day One
Building resilience, strength and flexibility
Resilience is muscle that can be developed. You will uncover the specific road-blocks that are holding you back from unleashing your full leadership potential and develop strategies to navigate obstacles in your work
- Understand your current resilience profile
- Explore your immunity to change and uncover your personal road-blocks
- Develop strategies to overcome your fears and build your strength and resilience
- Learn how to develop flexibility with perspective taking to navigate conflict with ease
Influencing with Whole Systems Thinking
In complex working environments, the most powerful leaders are those who can take a view of the whole system and then leverage their own unique leadership strengths for success.
- Learn the principles of systems thinking through exploration of a Whole Systems Model
- Explore your own individual leadership strengths and how to harness them for success
- Understand what motivates others to maximise your influencing skills
- Understand the importance of empathy and compassion, for yourself and for others
5:00 Close of Training Course
About the Trainer
Ami Cook is a recognised thought leader in the developmental coaching space and a sought after keynote speaker on human potential and leadership development. Her approach integrates leading edge methodologies & frameworks in the field of human potential and change that have positively impacted hundreds of individuals and groups.
Ami is fiercely passionate about supporting organisations in developing cultures characterised by inclusiveness, where assumptions and practices can be safely challenged to foster innovation and agility. She has co-created the world’s first Cultural Transformation Platform, MindNavig8or®.
In the role of Coach Mentor, she supports corporate coaches and independent coaching professionals in developing their expertise. As a strong advocate for the development of female leaders she also delivers a
complimentary monthly Women In Leadership forum that has a growing community.
Ami also brings a wealth of experience in the areas of Consulting, Programme Management and Change from her senior positions across a range of Global Organisations.
Price & Booking Details
SUPER SNEAKY RATE
$1,699 + GST if you register and pay before 23rd March
EARLY BIRD RATE
$1,799 + GST if you register and pay before 20th April
$1,899 + GST if you register and pay AFTER 20th April
Cliftons Training Centre - Adelaide
1/80 King William St,
Adelaide SA 5000