Benefits of onsite training
- We tailor training content specifically to your organisation
- Save your company money by eliminating travel, accommodation and group costs
- Reduce administrative and logistical effort by letting us organise everything
- Qualified trainers who have decades of industry knowledge and experience
- Remain in a risk free environment of your office
- Empower staff with knowledge and skills, adding value to your company
Investing in your staff is investing in your business. For a confidential discussion on your learning needs, or to have one of our research officers discuss course design and content, please contact Sam Wallis, Head of Training Development on 02 8248 0200. Alternatively please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Onsite training is only applicable to groups of 8 or more.
“UWS found this course to be highly advantageous for several reasons. We liaised with Konnect Learning leading up to the event for the purposes of tailoring specific content to suit our needs. The material provided including the workbooks and follow up material allowed us to achieve all of the outcomes advertised.”— Senior Manager Major Projects, Capital Works and Facilities, University of Western Sydney
Large Group Training
Have a large group within your company that requires training? All of our public courses can all be delivered onsite in your office for your convenience.
Konnect Learning is dedicated to quality, value-for-money professional development training in convenient formats that suit your company. If you are not able to attend one of our metropolitan-based courses or have more than 8 people who require training, talk to us about onsite training. We have a stable of qualified experts that we guarantee can fulfill your company’s corporate training requirements. If your office is regional or even outside Australia, we can work with you to develop the training that suits your exact needs.
Our onsite training courses also count towards CPD points. If your staff requires CPD requirements then onsite learning is an effective way of getting everyone up to speed in a timely and cost effective manner.
Keeping it in-house
Learning onsite ensures our courses can be customised and tailored to your organisation’s specific training needs. Staff will be better able to take in new knowledge and learn new skills in a familiar environment. With onsite training, all delegates will be staff from your organisation allowing them to draw on each other’s shared experience and discuss confidential information in a controlled environment.
Our products are painstakingly researched, if you require a customised learning experience for your organisation you can be assured that we will provide the best there is on that subject and industry trend, ensuring your investment is well worth it. Whatever your knowledge needs, we will meet and surpass your expectations.
It’s what we’re known for.
Here are some of our past courses that we’ve offered in house:
If you don’t see what you like in our current course offerings, you can contact us to streamline something specifically for you. Alternately, any past event that’s not currently available can be delivered in-house.
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Contract Law for Non-Lawyers
- Influencing and Persuasive Communication Skills
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
- Presenting to Boards
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
- Women in Leadership
- Project Management for Non-Project Managers
- How to Write a Winning Business Case
- From Employee to Leader
- Distance Leadership Training
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Psychological Injury Masterclass
- EA/PA Skills Intensive
- Program and Portfolio Management
- Leadership for Technical Professionals
- How to Deliver Excellent Presentations
- Indigenous Employment Masterclass
- Workers Compensation Claims Management
- Design Thinking
- How to Write a Winning Tender
- Dispute Resolution Masterclass
Stay up to date with the latest relevant training courses, Konnect
Learning scheduling information and offers