- Booking Deadline
About this event
Australians have a right to corruption free government and public sectors.
Your success is vital in bringing this about.
This forum will provide you with the education and practical skills necessary to prevent fraud and corruption and ensure the public sector and government serve the interests of the Australian public.
The Public Sector Fraud & Corruption Prevention Forum provides clear strategies for minimising fraud and corruption in government organisations. You will receive practical lessons from leading anti-corruption experts and practitioners. Understand best practice in preventing corruption and apply lessons learned to develop strategies specific to your organisation.
Day One, Conference, 4 June 2019
Day Two, Conference, 5 June 2019
Day 3, Workshops, 6 June 2019
Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn best practice in minimising fraud and corruption from leading experts
- Drive adoption of fraud and corruption prevention strategies through your entire organisation
- Devise organisation fraud and corruption prevention strategies and adopt best practice
- Understand the role of investigations in corruption prevention
- Learn and respond to what drives individuals to fraud and corruption
- Adopt metrics and drive transparency to minimise fraud and corruption
- Fraud and misconduct director and manager
- Corruption manager
- Ethics director and manager
- CRO and risk manager
- Assurance manager
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE!
Interested in networking with this market? Want to align your brand with the cause?
Be part of this event and associate your business and brand with the largest and most forward-thinking organisations in this arena.
As an event partner, we will work closely with you and your business to achieve your objectives, which may include:
Build your brand amongst a large community of senior decision makers
With a senior delegation from the industry to discuss pressing issues.
Discussions about your organisation’s services, capabilities and solutions.
Market feedback to appreciate key drivers underpinning your industry
Your chosen spokesperson’s reputation as an industry thought leader.
6. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & ROI
create new business opportunities across business communities who are difficult to engage via traditional means of communication.
Strategic sponsorship opportunities are limited. Contact the sponsorship team on (02) 8248 0200 or email email@example.com to discuss bespoke package options.