- Early Bird Prices Expire In
Authentic Leaders NZ
Authentic leadership is a management and leadership approach with an emphasis on building a leader’s legitimacy through honest relationships, where employees feel valued, creating a culture of trust, respect and credibility.
Authentic Leaders NZ 2019 is a carefully curated, 4-day program designed for career-minded professionals who want to develop their management and leadership capabilities for the modern world.
Authentic Leaders NZ 2019 will help you develop these leadership skills through case studies, keynotes and discussions with some of New Zealand’s most authentic and successful leaders.
Conference - Day 1
Conference - Day 2
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Become a purposeful and authentic leader
- Create trust within your teams and employees
- Create legitimacy throughout your organisation
- Achieve positive employee engagement
- Define your purpose and values as a leader
Who Should Attend:
- General Managers
- Middle Managers
- Heads of Department
- Future Leaders
- Strategy Executives